Joing the largest cross-border startup servicing and investment company.
Create a collaborative community – internally and externally
- Work with your community team to build connection amongst our members through events and personal introductions
- Develop Tuspark Global Network’s presence in your city – work closely with your Community Manager to identify opportunities to extend Tuspark Global Network’s influence and brand
Deliver an amazing experience in the community for members, partners and stakeholders
- Collaborate with your community team to identify opportunities to enhance the member experience
- Solve member related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Communicate and coordinate with Operations and Maintenance and Tuspark Global Network shared services functions to ensure highest level of member experience and satisfaction
Drive a healthy and growing Tuspark Global Network community
- Generate leads and conduct tours to execute on sales strategy and work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy
- Drive growth and promotion of Tuspark Global Network-provided service offerings
- Provide regular updates to your community team about your building and personal objectives
- Partner effectively with Tuspark Global Network departments to ensure the growth of the company as a whole
- 1 year of demonstrated sales experience or relationship development experience
- Successful track record of prospecting, developing and closing solution-sales or building influential relationships
- Track record of sales in cold calling/e-mailing experience are highly desirable
- Candidates with experience in operations, project management and/or customer service from an experience-based environment are highly desirable
- College Degree
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at Tuspark Global Network through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to identify needs of customer and create/drive solutions
- Takes an innovator and creator’s approach to customer and member issues
- High level of empathy – and able to understand as much from what is unsaid as what is said
- There is no room for “I” at Tuspark Global Network. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You open to new and innovative solutions and is also willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume and info to: email@example.com